Author Topic: Sprung sidecar chassis.  (Read 606 times)

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Sprung sidecar chassis.
« on: 29.06. 2015 16:11 »
I acquired a sprung sidecar chassis some time ago but have since decided against building an outfit so its surplus to requirements,  anyone interested ??  It came off an A10 so as some fittings ,it has a sprung wheel which is approx. mini size attached is an old single seat sidecar which as seen much better days ,any reasonable offer considered PM me for photos cheers Bob .
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Offline Cleve

• Active
Re: Sprung sidecar chassis.
« Reply #1 on: 04.02. 2016 07:26 »
Hi Bob,

Have been thinking about building outfit, so if s/c still available, pictures please, but more important where abouts are you?

Cleve

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
« Reply #2 on: 04.02. 2016 12:46 »
Good afternoon Cleve, yes I do and I will get you a couple of pictures. I've been putting of doing that due to the weather, I'm in Liverpool .
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Online RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: 04.02. 2016 14:04 »
Cleve,

Welcome to the forum. Seems you just found us in the nick of time to find something you've been  looking for. Maybe you could post an introduction telling us a bit about how you became an A7/A10 enthusiast and what bike(s) you have now or enjoyed in the past. Also, as I'm sure you know if you've been watching here a while, photos are about our favorite thing. For myself, I can't get enough of seeing bikes evolve from rust to regal. Also, maybe you could let us know whereabouts you are in the vast United Kingdom.

Regards, Richard L.

Offline Cleve

• Active
« Reply #4 on: 06.02. 2016 21:01 »
Hi all,

Yes seems not soon enough, I'm hopefully nearing the end of a special with a10 framed bike had for years, sidevalve 45 motor...

In Bedford so a good way from Liverpool. Will try photo later, presuming specials fit the brief for site😊

Regards Cleve