Author Topic: 1962 BSA GSS FOR SALE  (Read 659 times)

Offline Rgs-Bill

• A's Good Friend
  • Rocket Gold Star-Bill - U S of A -- N.W. Corner
1962 BSA GSS FOR SALE
« on: 21.09. 2014 04:42 »
1962 BSA Rocket Gold Star Spitfire Scrambler, numbers verified, still for sale.  Almost 1200 of you guys have read the for sale ad and not even one offer as of yet..  Make any offer, the worst I can say is no.  Some are worried about the Import tax, I understand these are rated as antiques so just pay for x-rays and such, no Import taxes.  I would work with some one if they buy it, figure best shipping company to use, and I would either buy or build a secure crate to ship it in, I am a quite good carpenter after 40 years of it.  I also have it for sale on the US of A site  "BritBike  Forum".

RGS-BILL
U S of A
N.W. Corner, Seattle 
1962 RGS
78 YEARS OLD
Still Kick Starting My Motor (9 TO 1)
Although getting a bit tougher to do ! !

Offline duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
Re: 1962 BSA GSS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: 21.09. 2014 07:50 »

Too bad you have to sell it Bill, but I really don't need it, two bikes is enough for me...good luck though, I'm sure you'll end up with a happy buyer..
Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia