Author Topic: A10s all around ! part doux  (Read 1651 times)

wade-o

A10s all around ! part doux
« on: 20.11. 2008 14:04 »
I took my photobucket and layd out most of the photos from the two RGS rebuilds ,In some sort of order from from  Ebay  "Oh God I won" to recent                          http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/wade-o27z/?albumview=grid                      *work*

Offline snowbeard

• American Citizen in Lisbon, Portugal
  • A's Good Friend
Re: A10s all around ! part doux
« Reply #1 on: 21.11. 2008 18:12 »
BWAA HA HA HA HAHA HA!!!  I should show this to my wife so she'll admit I'm not the only one!!!  well done Sir!!  *beer*
\1981 Suzi GS650
\1988 BMW K100LT in Lisbon!!

=

Offline RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #2 on: 22.11. 2008 00:17 »
I'm confused. Do you share the lack of toe or motorcycles in the living room, or both?

wade-o

« Reply #3 on: 22.11. 2008 03:21 »
I'm confused. Do you share the lack of toe or motorcycles in the living room, or both?
The missing toe say's that its me without my mug being in the picture . And thats a good thing , As my broken Goldie is in my hotel room in the Ramada Inn in De land ,( Busted kicker return spring) ,Once about 15 years ago I broke my Triumph while competing on the half mile at savahana DT ,Didnt make the main event loaded my broken stuff and headed to bike week when the bottom fell out a real frog strangler could bairly see on the road so I pulled in for the night just down the road in Jaskonville Fla. Best western . Got a room on the first floor It had twin beds. So my bike is in the back of a pickup truck it has a spun taper lost all drive and its raining on it . So ....pick the bed your not sleeping in and move it over. That will leave a clean spot on the Buttuglyist  shag carpet you ever saw, A role of pepper towels from the tool box served as a road into the room without leaving tire trail . Close the door close the drapes use the plastic bag in the waist pale to catch the oil , Put the bed back when your done .Oh and this is one of the few times that you burn a "Fatty" to cover the smell of something else .-Wade

Offline tombeau

• Resident Legend
« Reply #4 on: 22.11. 2008 12:36 »
What the hell is wrong with me?
I never even noticed the missing toe.
Great photos Wade!
Cheers,
Tombeau