Author Topic: Ballan Rally  (Read 2002 times)

Offline bsa-bill

• Wise & Enlightened
Re: Ballan Rally
« Reply #15 on: 10.10. 2013 11:23 »
That's a delicate looking piece of machinery!
Well you didn't need to worry about meetings anything on the road - every one gave way.
Despite it's size one of the easiest things I've driven?

Like the pics WozzA, we had Olivers over here, the Fergie's interesting, health and safety would have a field day on that, wouldn't give the tyres much of a life though
All the best - Bill
1961 Flash - stock, reliable, steady, fantastic for shopping
1959 Rocket Gold Flash - blinged and tarted up  would have seizure if taken to  Tesco

Online Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Re: Ballan Rally
« Reply #16 on: 10.10. 2013 12:01 »
Very interesting Wozza ,wonderful machinery although absolutely no personal knowledge of them , you've got to be impressed by their shear power. Like john impressed by your sunshine and Musky pray tell how you hold a line on a fast corner with a ferret down your pants ?? Answers had best be on a post card to ..................... protect the innocent !!  ( and moderator position) 
Bill that tractor is big to say the least , I pass 3 farms on my short way (and only 6 miles from Liverpool )to work, one garages all the machinery and I'm sure they have something similar ,how they get them through the lanes to the fields is beyond me without carnage that is a wonder when you bear in mind the lanes are my favorite 1&1/2miles of wonderful bends for the bike but a tractor???? respect BobH
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom