Author Topic: one in a million chance,but here goes.I am looking for a Amal TT109 L/H/S Floa  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Stephen Arsenal

• A's Good Friend
tbowl with  15° stamped underneath,would also be whizz if the float and needle were inside.(I know where is one going on evil bay,but its going to go for a wad of large cash).Anyway,thought I´d ask maybe,maybe............cheers steve
ho ho ho

Offline kiwipom

• Resident Legend
hi steve, is this what you are after,if so may be best to buy new,cheers, bob
 (Please note: Prices shown exclude VAT & delivery) Product Name Type 14 Float Chamber Assembly for TT carbs, 15 degrees, bottom feed, nut and nipple fit
Part Number 14/628
Category Type 14 TT Float Chambers
Price £135.00 (£162.00 inc. VAT)

Click image to enlarge

Image copyright The Amal Carburetter Co.
See terms and conditions for info

Description
Type 14 Float Chamber Assembly for TT carbs, 15 degrees, bottom feed, nut and nipple fit.

Type 14 float chamber assembly for Amal TT carburetters. Available in three angle variations with a bottom feed nut and nipple connection or banjo fit. Features include a screw-on lid as used throughout the 276 carb range to allow cross over and greater interchangeability of parts.

A10.G.Flash(cafe racer)Honda 250 vtr. Yamaha Virago XV920.

War! what is it good for?Absolutely nothing, Edwin Star.
NewZealand

Offline Stephen Arsenal

• A's Good Friend
Thanks,that was the first avenue we looked at,these are expensive refits and not the original tops (they had two screws on top),seems like a lot of money for something kind of made up ( excuse me if you are connected to them) anyway thank you many,many times for your time and advice.There was a guy from New Zealand who had one advertised and he did´nt manage to sell it,however its on a New Zealand Australia only registered buy and sell site,however he said it was right hand side for a Rocket,which I think is the wrong side,I need a L/H/S (when looking from behind the bike).cheers-steve
ho ho ho

Offline Stephen Arsenal

• A's Good Friend
Hallo Kiwipom,thanks,after little thought,we think you are right,cheers
ho ho ho

Online trevinoz

• Newcastle, N.S.W. Australia.
  • Wise & Enlightened
Stephen,
                     I think that you will find that the Rocket TT had the bowl on the right hand side as did the type 276 on the Flash and A7.

Trev.

Offline Stephen Arsenal

• A's Good Friend
Yes thanks again T.Took a while looking at old photos but we got there.Thanks-steve
ho ho ho