Author Topic: I know this is a BSA site but its desperate! (Triumph T110 parts)  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Goldseeker

• Winkleigh, Devon, UK
  • A's Good Friend
My old mate down the road is desperate to buy Triumph alloy 8 stud cylinder head, rocker boxes and push rod tubes for his project bike. If anyone has or knows of same for sale please let me know.
Col.

RGS Rep.
Triumph Rocket 111 Classic
BSA Rocket 3 Mk1

Offline 900triple

• A's Good Friend
My old mate down the road is desperate to buy Triumph alloy 8 stud cylinder head, rocker boxes and push rod tubes for his project bike. If anyone has or knows of same for sale please let me know.

I've got a complete engine for sale (8 stud alloy head) - including mag and carb. Taken out of a tribsa scrambler - probably has been tuned (took the head off and its got lumpy pistons). Its complete and turns over well. Was running when parked up 25 years ago. Its a 1957...no damage.

Offline Goldseeker

• Winkleigh, Devon, UK
  • A's Good Friend
I've got a complete engine for sale (8 stud alloy head) - including mag and carb. Taken out of a tribsa scrambler - probably has been tuned (took the head off and its got lumpy pistons). Its complete and turns over well. Was running when parked up 25 years ago. Its a 1957...no damage.

I am off to France early tomorrow morning for a week and so wont be able ask my friend if he's interested until I get back.

Perhaps you could let me know what kind of money you are looking for, by pm or email if you prefer, and I will get an answer as soon as possible on my return.

Thanks, Col

email: battersea@harley-davidson-riders.org.uk
Col.

RGS Rep.
Triumph Rocket 111 Classic
BSA Rocket 3 Mk1