Author Topic: Message to members with zero posts. Inactive accounts will be deleted.  (Read 419 times)

Offline Caretaker

• Making things work !
  • Administrator
  • Valued Contributor
To secure the forum from all kinds of unwanted internet activity (spam, hacks etc) we admins have to see confirmation that any and all registrations are from real people, real bike owners. This is switfly and easily done by some posting activity.

ftm, approx 25 earlier registrations are on the 'zero-post' list, and will be deleted soon unless at least 1 post (preferably introduction, please :O) is made.

If no intention or need to post, simply keep visiting and reading as guest, always very welcome to register when ready to actively participate and post.

Thanks for your understanding.
"Sometimes I say things that are so highly intelligent that I do not understand a word of it"

Offline sjme065

• New
Morning

As yet I've had no reason to post but have definitely gained some valuable information as I restore / build my '53 A7 500 twin.
I am definitely a real person and 100% respect the forum and what it offers.

Cheers
Steve
53 A7

Offline MCV80

• New
Good morning
I can confirm two things
1 - I am human
2 - My 1960 A10 and I are very grateful for the knowledge and information provided by this group

Cheers
60 A10

Offline wayne edmunds

• New
Hi im from western Australian and have a 1959 A10 super rocket.i have not done many miles on it yet but hope to when the weather warms up.
59SR

Offline Hans K.

• New
  • soy guiri
    • kamasys.nl
Good afternoon,

I am a real human being with a real BSA A10 Road Rocket from 1955. I am not here to spam or to troll anybody, but for reading and eventually posting stuff.
Cheers, happy riding and best summer wishes from Amsterdam.

Hans
55RR
Yo mis congas. Y así empezó: la la la la, doo doo... alone. So I do my drums: tuc pac pac tuc...
- Jerry González