Author Topic: new BSA sales / reliability  (Read 1344 times)

Online berger

• Wise & Enlightened
  • keith.uk 500sscafe.norbsa JDM honda 750fz
Re: new BSA sales / reliability
« Reply #15 on: 06.09. 2023 20:45 »
GB you have a flap, only the cats have all the flaps, said Lenny Henry  ;)

Online Greybeard

• Jack of all trades; master of none.
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #16 on: 06.09. 2023 20:58 »
GB you have a flap, only the cats have all the flaps, said Lenny Henry  ;)
Keep it clean Keefy 😀
Greybeard (Neil)
2023 Gold Star
Supporter of THE DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE https://www.gentlemansride.com

Warwickshire UK

A Distinguished Gentleman Riding his 1955 Plunger Golden Flash

Online berger

• Wise & Enlightened
  • keith.uk 500sscafe.norbsa JDM honda 750fz
« Reply #17 on: 06.09. 2023 21:21 »
i went to see GB today to pick up the spanners etc and had a go on his new BSA , it was a pleasant machine to ride and was soon on the back wheel *whistle* joking apart a very nicely  balanced bike and has some grunt,  [ GB sorry about the speeding tickets  *countdown* ] even this short ass found it easy to get his feet on the ground sat across it and roll it backwards. turning a tight circle at minus 1mph without having to put a foot down was as easy as pressing it's starter button. so my opinion is i can't afford one but i wouldn't tell anyone not to buy one. enjoy GB nice bit of kit, if you move the foot rests forward so my feet can reach the brake and gear lever or lend me some longer boots. *beer* *beer* *wave* i had a lovely time and found out that i can't hear  Christines diff whining at 60 or 70mph. i took Christine down on the A roads because of her limp mode and didn't want to have a wagon run into me when she suddenly dies at 3000rpm.  but she's cruising at 70mph.  i didn't know this because i have only caned her in low gears locally where i live. on the way back i took her up the motorway nearly all the way at 70mph , Christine loved it and so did i but i must do that blinkin EGR valve and clean out her passages *work* *help*

Offline RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #18 on: 01.03. 2024 21:05 »
This is interesting news of BSAs to be built in UK. I think they should consider Birmingham. There may be real estate in an area known as "Small Heath." https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/auto/auto-news/classic-legends-to-set-up-plant-in-uk-to-manufacture-bsa-bikes/articleshow/107861967.cms

Richard L.

Online limeyrob

• Resident Legend
« Reply #19 on: 01.03. 2024 21:40 »
Armoury Road is still there and its a commercial estate so there is a possibility, but it used to be a very rough area, not so sure about it now.
Slough 59 GF/SR