Author Topic: excellent service -Draganfly.  (Read 1839 times)

Offline ericg

• Active
Re: excellent service -Draganfly.
« Reply #15 on: 05.08. 2017 08:35 »
Parts were ordered for a customer who wanted his machine for a coming trip.
 I waited four weeks for them and when they finally showed up several parts were missing. Moreover I was not impressed with the quality of their products, as an exemple on a set of four bolts for handlebars mounting I've got three different length, one rounded head, three flat head, three in stainless steel and one chrome.
I did send them an email complaining about the delay, the lack of informations on parts that were out of stock, general quality of parts and on the trip missed by my customer, their reply was "We know our business!".
Please stay away from them.
Eric Gallardo
Bordeaux
France
'55 Sunbeam S7
'56 BSA Golden Flash
'51/'57 Norvin twin
'68 Norton Commando
'60/'72 Triton T150V

Offline coater87

• Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #16 on: 05.08. 2017 20:31 »
 Hello Eric,

This seems to be a pretty common theme with Draganfly. I ordered handlebar clamps, and received two completely different shaped clamps, one that did not even fit the bars (more like for 1 inch bars). In my position its not even worth lodging a complaint or the cost of sending things back.

I think the real problem is that their website is good enough to trick you into believing their parts and service are just as good.
Central Wisconsin in the U.S.

Offline duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #17 on: 05.08. 2017 22:09 »

In their 'defense', while searching for a replacement clutch lever assembly, I was confused by some pics that didn't seem to match.

The part number I need is 40-8539  (Same as A7/10   1960-62 219LH & some models '65-'67) , but was/ listed as 'Brake Lever', so always pays to double check what is ordered.

I sent an email to point out these anomalies and had a polite reply from 'draganfly'     :!

After receiving a dozen barrel flange studs in BSF instead of BSC, and unable to return, I'm still not so keen (I could've used the studs, but would've needed nuts anyway, and want to keep it less ity-bitty)

Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia