Author Topic: Weekend ride  (Read 380 times)

Offline oval57

• Moving Up
Weekend ride
« on: 14.05. 2016 21:55 »
Been trying to post these for a while but not real savi with photos. Took a ride through the Flinders ranges in Sth Aust the other weekend . Rode up through the pass across the back of the ranges down through the national park to Horroks pass and home, about 280k great day out, fine weather and found an excellent shop that sells home made pies and great coffee.

Started with a basket case, now got 3 BSAs and a shed full of bits.....mmmm feel another BSA coming on...whoops two more followed me home...

Online Brian

• Wise & Enlightened
  • Mt Gambier, South Australia.
Re: Weekend ride
« Reply #1 on: 14.05. 2016 23:25 »
Thats a nice looking bike, there must be something about black plunger A10's.

Its nice to get out for a decent ride without much traffic and nice weather, I'm sure there are many good rides ahead of you.

Actually your bike is very similar to the one I had, I had mine for 14 years and did 45,000 miles on it in that time. I had a big "cull" of my bikes a couple of years ago and sold it but if another one came along I would be tempted. For most of the time I owned mine I had the seperate headlight set up on it like you have but just before I sold it I put the nacelle back on.