Author Topic: Sale: Collection of bikes, Kawasaki W650  (Read 519 times)

Offline A10 JWO

• Resident Legend
Sale: Collection of bikes, Kawasaki W650
« on: 10.03. 2016 17:10 »
An old friend of mine has a collection of bikes, he cannot ride anymore ( due to age )  Due to his lack of IT skills and technical bike skills I am helping him sell the bikes. One in particular is a Kawasaki W650. I fitted a new battery today and after a bit of coaxing it roared into action. This has only done 4,000 miles and one owner from new. I could put it on ebay and wait for the stupid offers. I thought that I would mention this electric start big twin on the forum. I don't have a price at this stage as there is some research to do. I will put a new MOT on it.
Moderator, I hope that I have not breached any rules mentioning this of the forum. Viewing welcome in Essex by appt'.

Regards Colin

Offline a10 gf

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • West Coast, Norway & Alpes Maritimes, France
    • A10 GF
Re: Sale: Collection of bikes, Kawasaki W650
« Reply #1 on: 10.03. 2016 20:31 »
rules
No problem. Edited title.

Post a few pictures ? Especially the w650.

Stand with
A10 GF '53 My A10 website
"Success only gets you a ticket to a much more difficult task"

Offline A10 JWO

• Resident Legend
Re: Sale: Collection of bikes, Kawasaki W650
« Reply #2 on: 11.03. 2016 16:28 »
A50 Sold today, broke my heart. I will bring the W50 home soon and valet it for the owner. I will take some pics then but can only email them on request. There is also a C reg large BMW Touring type thing with suit cases. It is the in line engine with single swinging arm. Not really had a good look at it yet, it is stuck at the back of the garage. Will need the tank re fitting as it has been welded. No MOT needs re-commissioning.