Author Topic: Introduction.  (Read 1540 times)

Offline jachenbach

• Resident Legend
Re: Introduction.
« Reply #15 on: 01.02. 2015 19:34 »
Picking up my Commando project next month. Hope I can make it half as good as yours looks! I'm really looking forward to the Enfield twin picks. The Interceptor was one of my dream bikes back in high school. Very rare here in the USA. I think I've only ever seen 3 in my life. Nowadays, I'm not sure that I don't like the looks of the Connie even better, but I've never seen one in person.

Offline bsa-bill

• Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #16 on: 01.02. 2015 20:27 »
I'm watching a Crusader at the moment, early days but might be a future project if it doesn't go silly
All the best - Bill
1961 Flash - stock, reliable, steady, fantastic for shopping
1959 Rocket Gold Flash - blinged and tarted up  would have seizure if taken to  Tesco

Offline bigjohn

• Moving Up
« Reply #17 on: 02.02. 2015 15:55 »
Hi - glad you like the bikes but let me just say each bike had to be sold to finance the next one, I started with the Meteor in about 2004 and the last one finished was the blue A65 which I sold to an 80yr old Aussie in Jan 2014. So my stable only consists of the Matchless, the Thunderbird and the A10, oh and my Jaguar XK8 Convertible. Now can somebody help me, I am not very PC literate and I am trying to reduce the sizes of the Meteor, Constellation and AI0 pics. The before pic of the A10 was taken by the previous owner and is a massive 2.5 mb while the finished pic of the Enfields are just over 1000kb even though they were taken by my camera which produced all the pics posted which averaged about 600. How do I reduce their size so I can post them please?

Regards

John.

Offline bigjohn

• Moving Up
« Reply #18 on: 02.02. 2015 16:43 »
Hi all - I think I've sorted it, so here I hope are the pics of the A10 as bought, the 1954 Meteor finished and the Constellation finished.

John.