Author Topic: BEST OFFER 62 GSS  (Read 640 times)

Offline Rgs-Bill

• A's Good Friend
  • Rocket Gold Star-Bill - U S of A -- N.W. Corner
BEST OFFER 62 GSS
« on: 03.10. 2014 22:40 »
  Hi, I will sell my 1962 BSA Rocket Goldstar Spitfire Scrambler for the best offer closest to the amount I have in mind.  There is no major fees Involved with Importing it to the U K, as it is classified as an antique.  I will work with the buyer and the shipper of his choice, either I will build a shipping crate, or use one supplied by the shipper.
     Contact me at my address       jr68ioweu1@aol.com       Much more Info and provenance if you want to contact me at above mail address.  There is already pictures of it on line.       

MAKE ME AN OFFER  !!

THANKS MUCH
               BILL 
U S of A
N.W. Corner, Seattle 
1962 RGS
78 YEARS OLD
Still Kick Starting My Motor (9 TO 1)
Although getting a bit tougher to do ! !

Offline muskrat

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • Lithgow NSW Oz
    • Shoalhaven Classic Motorcycle Club Inc
Re: BEST OFFER 62 GSS
« Reply #1 on: 04.10. 2014 20:44 »
G'day Bill.
It's a pity to have to sell her after such a long relationship. It would be like removing a limb for me.
Refresh peoples memory by re-posting the pictures, save them trawling back through your posts to find it.
You might end up putting it on an auction site, but put a realistic reserve on it.
Best of luck.
'51 A7 plunger, '57 A7SS racer now a A10CR, '78 XT500, '83 CB1100F, 88 HD FXST, 2000 CBR929RR ex Honda Australia Superbike .
Australia
Muskys Plunger A7