Author Topic: Pictures of new project  (Read 644 times)

Offline jachenbach

• Resident Legend
Pictures of new project
« on: 23.02. 2014 00:23 »
Thought I'd post some pictures of my new project bike. Just started pulling stuff out of boxes to see what I have/need.  2 engines, looks like 3 trannies, 3 swingarms, 3 forks, 3 steering necks, new fenders, stays, chainguard, 2 into 1 exhaust. Lots and lots of bits and pieces. Haven't counted the heads, one set of new pistons  and a couple others near new looking. Set of barrels with matching pistons, claimed only 200 miles on them. Fuel tank obviously wrong with pear shaped badge, but maybe I can sell it and put it toward a correct one. 4 A10 wheels, 2 later unit construction wheels??? Have a centerstand but haven't yet found a sidestand. Don't have axles or swingarm pivot pin. If I can't find them, I'll have some made. I'm excited to get started, but really better finish up some other stuff first so I can really dive in.

Online muskrat

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • Lithgow NSW Oz
    • Shoalhaven Classic Motorcycle Club Inc
Re: Pictures of new project
« Reply #1 on: 23.02. 2014 05:59 »
Great pick up mate. Another RGS for the road.
Nice having a picture of your granddaughter on the wall.  *bash*
 *beer*
'51 A7 plunger, '57 A7SS racer now a A10CR, '78 XT500, '83 CB1100F, 88 HD FXST, 2000 CBR929RR ex Honda Australia Superbike .
Australia
Muskys Plunger A7

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Re: Pictures of new project
« Reply #2 on: 23.02. 2014 15:50 »
Eye's like a s+++++++e rat, me, I was only wondering how much stuff did you get??? looks like a dealers parts dept in one go! good going
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom