Author Topic: New member  (Read 655 times)

Offline broadway

• Active
« on: 06.07. 2012 13:44 »
Hi,

Decided to register, I have a BSA Super Rocket that was restored a while back. It has been stood idle for a few years and have now decided to do something about getting back on the road.

Main cosmetic fault is the front mudguard which was fitted badly and doesn't look right. The rear is a RGS type, so I'm looking for something similar to put on the front, suggestions welcomed.

Currently doing some electrical work, I'll get photos up when it is back together.
1960 A10 Super Rocket

Online RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: 07.07. 2012 13:27 »
Broadway,

Welcome to the forum. Where  abouts are you located,  if you care to say? Can't help with the mudguaud myself,  but with a biit more info,  I reckon someone will jump in who can. Please don't wait until "it's back together" to post photos.  That takes away a lot of what we all find so interesting.  You say you are working on electrical.  I assume that means on the bike.

So,  looking forward to hearing more and seeing some photos.

Richard L.

Offline broadway

• Active
Re: New member
« Reply #2 on: 07.07. 2012 20:37 »

I'm in the UK.

Just sorting out the wiring for the horn at the moment, but I am thinking about replacing the loom as the wiring has been done from a central control block under the seat. It works, but the battery is incorrectly sited and it stops the gearbox cover plate fitting correctly
1960 A10 Super Rocket