Author Topic: Hello from new member in Hampshire / Wiltshire UK  (Read 563 times)

Offline Hubcap

• Active
Hi all
Great to find this forum. I'm based on the border of Hampshire and Wiltshire. I'm currently restoring an ex-Auxilliary Fire Service 1955 B31 which has been off the road since Apr 76, with a genuine 16,000 miles on the clock. Currently stripping it down with my 13 year old son. Challenges we face are getting the cush drive nut undone, and restoring much of the chrome which is very rusty so I'll need to find a good place to polish out the pitting and rechrome. I'm going to have everything repainted but will keep the front mudguard as is as it is nicely lettered with the words "THIS VEHICLE IS THE PROPERTY OF THE HOME OFFICE" !  ANy guidance very welcome
Cheers
Hubcap

Offline a10 gf

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • West Coast, Norway & Alpes Maritimes, France
    • A10 GF
Re: Hello from new member in Hampshire / Wiltshire UK
« Reply #1 on: 26.05. 2012 18:16 »
Hello, and welcome. Do you have an a7\a10 in addition to the B ? If yes, pictures & story always welcome. If not, members here also have B's, and may be able to help with any questions or problems (until the time comes when you find yourself an a7 or a10 :O)  For non a7\a10 topics, post in Chat, Offtopic & Diverse.

Stand with
A10 GF '53 My A10 website
"Success only gets you a ticket to a much more difficult task"