Author Topic: Rigid 49 frame project for sale. PROVISIONALY SOLD  (Read 788 times)

Offline trickytree

• A's Good Friend
  • Lincolnshire, England
I have far to many projects on the go and not enough room or time for them so this one is going. Only really suitable for a bobber or special as the frame has been well butchered in a previous life, seeTHIS TREAD for details.

I havnt got far with it so there is plenty of fabrication and welding work needed so not suitable for just collecting bits and bolting it together On offer is the frame (good numbers) plunger yokes with new cups and cones. A 19" rear plunger wheel partly fitted and most parts for the forks and 7" front hub.

Anyone interested let me know.

Cheers, Paul.
1965 A65 Bobber
A10 Bitza project

Offline andy2565

• A's Good Friend
Re: Rigid 49 frame project for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 27.04. 2011 09:13 »
hi paul
i was going to ask how your project was going,how much would you like for it,does it have forks ?,cheers andy
near wolves uk,will keep riding as long as can stay upright,tribsa,tt500,2xJAP grasstrackers+jawa.gold flash.triumph metisse,and others.

Offline trickytree

• A's Good Friend
  • Lincolnshire, England
« Reply #2 on: 27.04. 2011 10:21 »
Would like £250 for it, thats what the bits cost plus a little for repairing the frame, will add a photo of all the bits included. Forgot to add that the rear hardtail section has about a inch and a half stretch in it that I didnt notice originaly. Located just south of Lincoln.

Original plan was for this to replace the A65 bobber thats nearly back on the road but I have put so much blood, sweat and tears (not to mention money) into that bike I just cant bring myself to part with it anytime soon and dont really want or need another hardtail. Keeping the engine and box and am still going ahead with the mods on that and will be putting in the A10 S/A frame I have.
1965 A65 Bobber
A10 Bitza project

Offline trickytree

• A's Good Friend
  • Lincolnshire, England
« Reply #3 on: 27.04. 2011 12:52 »
Forks are mostly there...springs missing and a few washers and a circlip. Intention was for a oily rag build hence scabby seal holders have new seals. Head bearings and races all new.

1965 A65 Bobber
A10 Bitza project

Offline trickytree

• A's Good Friend
  • Lincolnshire, England
Re: Rigid 49 frame project for sale. PROVISIONALY SOLD
« Reply #4 on: 27.04. 2011 17:37 »
PROVISIONALY SOLD
1965 A65 Bobber
A10 Bitza project