Author Topic: Odd bits wanted....  (Read 748 times)

Offline trickytree

• A's Good Friend
  • Lincolnshire, England
Odd bits wanted....
« on: 10.01. 2011 01:03 »
Need a few odds and sods to turn the A7/10 bitza into a roller. This is going to be an oily rag bike so dont need minty shiney stuff.

Front spindle for a half width 8" wheel. Part No. 67-5566  ( I hope)
Brake shoes for above.
Fork shrouds/cover/sleeve whatever. Full length or short but with headlight ears please.
Couple of washers for the fork top nuts.
Single cable throttle
Washer that goes on the nut that holds the lower fork bush to the stanchion (Yeah, I know, but I put one in the other leg so I wont sleep if I miss this one out)
350/400x19 rear tyre and tube...as long as its legal and will pass a MOT (evan a SM will do but it had better be real cheap to want to ride on one of those things)
Rear wheel nuts for plunger wheel...(the stub axle is 7/8"x20tpi ...part No 67-6074 I think!) spindle nut 67-6073

Could also do with a oil and petrol tank. Frame is a welded rigid and I would love a rigid oil tank but might have to go for a plunger.

As for the petrol tank I'm quite happy modding something to fit...plunger B31?? Would love one with a tank mounted speedo, not sure if a C10 tank is big enough...?

Not got loads of cash to spend on this part of the build. Not got much usefull to swap either but I have a few bits knocking around. Could perhaps do some machining....ally/stainless spacers or brackets...?
1965 A65 Bobber
A10 Bitza project

Online bsa-bill

• Wise & Enlightened
Re: Odd bits wanted....
« Reply #1 on: 10.01. 2011 10:17 »
I have a couple of what I believe are A65 short covers with ears in fashionable distressed chrome finish.
Can send a pic if you would like.
Yours for the postage if you want them
All the best - Bill
1961 Flash - stock, reliable, steady, fantastic for shopping
1959 Rocket Gold Flash - blinged and tarted up  would have seizure if taken to  Tesco

Offline trickytree

• A's Good Friend
  • Lincolnshire, England
Re: Odd bits wanted....
« Reply #2 on: 10.01. 2011 19:06 »
Nice one Bill...have sent you a PM!
1965 A65 Bobber
A10 Bitza project