Author Topic: BSA Chopper frame and other BSA parts (Not mine)  (Read 358 times)

Offline Sluggo

• Serial Hoarder, or Eccentric Collector depending on viewpoint
  • Resident Legend
A guy on another form has what he claims is a Preunit A7-A10 frame that has been hardtailed, (Cant tell if its actually unit or preunit)  Plus a OIF A65 frame, a Tank that he thinks is Mid 1950s and some other parts,
I have NO Involvement with the seller, but if you are so inclined, the frame is only $150 for the preunit frame.
He is in the US, so shipping could be an issues.
FYI

See: http://www.chopcult.com/whittiger650/classifieds/

" I believe this is from a mid to late '50's model. Has tabs welded on and bondo at the front of the tunnel from the good ol' chopper days. $125 OBO plus shipping from 05641 in Vermont."

" This is an A7/A10 frame with a weld-on hardtail. One of my many projects that I have decided to let go in order to fund my 1974 Triumph Trident purchase. This frame needs some work. I started the process of removing the massive amount of filler. No numbers that I can see but who knows. Cut the hardtail off and use it to put another Pre-Unit on the road or build a really cool chopper 1960's 1970's style. $150 plus shipping from 05641 in Vermont."

YRMV
Remember that any advice received on a free internet forum is generally worth about 1/2 of what you paid for it.
We overcharge every 3rd customer to pass the savings onto you.
You can have High Quality, Low price, and fast turnaround. Pick any 2, Never all 3 at the same time.