Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Re: THANK YOU
« Reply #15 on: 28.05. 2015 11:14 »
Bills confused, I'm heading for the padded cell  at a pace and what would we do without our motivational speaker to keep us on track and in order ,Dutch I was allowing for the fact that in you're part of the world left would become right etc,  *dunno* ok so that didn't work ..I'll go stand in the corner , Bob. *cry*
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Offline morris

• Wise & Enlightened
  • Antwerp, Belgium
« Reply #16 on: 28.05. 2015 21:43 »

In days long gone by, boys that couldn't read or write which had to do military service, where put together in separate platoons, and when going out marching they stuck hay in the left boot and straw in the right.
Instead of shouting left-right the sergeant then shouted hay-straw. Amazing how quick they learned...
Maybe an idea Bob?
'58 BSA A 10 SA
'52 BSA A 10 Plunger
'55 MORRIS ISIS
The world looks better from a motorbike
Belgium

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
« Reply #17 on: 29.05. 2015 10:18 »
thanks Morris , trouble with that is I have so much pain from bending to put the hay/straw in the boots I'd fall over and not be able to get up again!! Bob.
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Offline duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #18 on: 29.05. 2015 10:55 »

Hay Bob, that's the last straw....I deserve all I give... *smile*...I spend half my days goin' "...no...not that left- the other left.."...
true, and I miraculously get paid to do it, and whenever I'm on whatever bike, I'm constantly changing gear with the brake pedal, so I'm by no means immune...and Bill, how about Max's acrobatic bikes... they must've entertained you no end...so um Max..did you find the real frame number..?
Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia

Offline Maximus136

• Active
« Reply #19 on: 02.06. 2015 19:30 »
Guys:
thanks a lot, sorry I was not replying as posts were coming in but I was away at my son's graduation in Savannah.......I'll try to get the chassis number as indicated.......by the way the engine number is in the engine......not the chassis!!!!

thanks for all the input

best regards

Javier Prado