Author Topic: I,m back  (Read 547 times)

Offline 0116harley

• Moving Up
I,m back
« on: 21.03. 2014 11:16 »
Hi everyone
   not been on the forum for a long time so best introduce myself again. Had the golden flash about six years, I started having mag problems with the bike over a year ago. Afraid the bikes stayed in the corner of the shed since. My transports bin my Suzuki , which just doesn't  give me the same buzz as riding the a10. Just  sent the  mag  of to Priory Magnetos for overall. So all being well should be back in the land of oil leaks, bad brakes an vibration again come summer.
   Having said that there's no other bike that brings a great big smile to my face than me old A10.  Cheers Neil  *wink2*

Online Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Re: I,m back
« Reply #1 on: 21.03. 2014 11:20 »
Well put Neil and welcome back , just about to take the covers of mine so maybe this sunday I'll start to annoy the neighbours again ! The new mag will sort the bike and then enjoy, regards BobH.
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Offline a10 gf

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • West Coast, Norway & Alpes Maritimes, France
    • A10 GF
« Reply #2 on: 21.03. 2014 15:28 »
no other bike that brings a great big smile to my face than me old A10.
*smile* Thanks for the visit, looking forward to read good news about the magneto and the bike on the road again.

Stand with
A10 GF '53 My A10 website
"Success only gets you a ticket to a much more difficult task"

Offline duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: 21.03. 2014 17:01 »

I remember that picture, must be you doin' that-track...???? welcome back....hopin' it sorts out for you Neil.. *beer*
Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia