Author Topic: BSA shirts  (Read 833 times)

Offline lefty leif

• Active
BSA shirts
« on: 08.11. 2012 16:13 »
Hi all,

Here's one of the many distractions that keeps me from getting one of the damn bikes back on the road.

My buddy just got his print shop operating after a bit of a hiatus - and it seemed like a damn good time to get some new BSA designs I'd been wanting to do for a while actually done. 

not planning any big business endeavor here, but thought it would be interesting to see if it might generate enough money to buy me a case of beer every now and then anyway.

lots of sizes and colours too...

I had trouble loading the images here, so I made another post linking to the one's I listed on Ebay  - this is under the Ebay finds forum section

leif

Offline muskrat

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • Lithgow NSW Oz
    • Shoalhaven Classic Motorcycle Club Inc
Re: BSA shirts
« Reply #1 on: 23.11. 2012 04:38 »
 G'day Leif,
               shirts arrived today and I am quite happy. But I'm in trouble as I didn't get one for the missus. Can you do'em in XXXL  *eek*?
Cheers
'51 A7 plunger, '57 A7SS racer now a A10CR, '78 XT500, '83 CB1100F, 88 HD FXST, 2000 CBR929RR ex Honda Australia Superbike .
Australia
Muskys Plunger A7

Offline Goldy

• Warwickshire, England
  • Resident Legend
« Reply #2 on: 23.11. 2012 08:52 »
You have spoilt my imagination now musk as I pictured you missus as a petite blond purched on the back of your bike.
56 A10 Golden Flash - Restore, ride, relive.                                          
56 C12 BSA project ongoing

Offline lefty leif

• Active
« Reply #3 on: 01.05. 2014 18:48 »
stock is getting lower and thought I'd mention I ended up doing some of the exploded Monoblock shirts in xxl and xxxl.

Stopped ebay and moved over to etsy as the fees are lower - Empire Classic Cycles is the shop name for those who are interested in having a look. 

thanks,

leif