Author Topic: Crusty Flash Adventures  (Read 197 times)

Offline Golden_boy

• Active
Crusty Flash Adventures
« on: 20.09. 2024 10:56 »
Not posted for a few years and I want to ask a technical question, so thought only fair I say something here too...
Bout six years since rebuild of my Golden Flash and done 3000 miles, mostly with very little bother since initial shake-down problems. Couple of pics from a great trip last year through the Outer Hebrides then back up the West Coast of Scotland (Applecross, Torridon etc) - amazing perfect riding for a bike like this. Other bikes on the trip included a Dominator, Square Four, Red Hunter, Enfield Bullet and a shitty wee Honda. Was in October so quite blustery and a proper adventure - Square Four blew head gasket and the shitty Honda shat its load so ended up with two pillions, but all good!   

I've moved from Scotland to the Devon/Dorset border on S Coast in case anyone is around.... Away with the Flash to France for a few days next month accompanied by friend with an A7 - will post a pic.

Cheers     

Online Worty

• The drayman's friend!
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • Procrastination is the thief of time!
Re: Crusty Flash Adventures
« Reply #1 on: 22.09. 2024 18:24 »
I think there are a couple of members down your way mate.  Nice to hear from you. *beer*
Current Bikes😎
Kwaka W650
'61 Flash

Past Bikes👍
'49 B31
'59 BMW R60
Yam FS1-E, YB100, RS100, RD200DX,250DX,350B, XS750
MZ250