Author Topic: Smiths Chronometrics. NOS zero miles  (Read 438 times)

Offline Sluggo

• Serial Hoarder, or Eccentric Collector depending on viewpoint
  • Resident Legend
Smiths Chronometrics. NOS zero miles
« on: 28.06. 2018 01:44 »
Reluctantly selling a few treasures to fund a more urgent project and road trip, I will consider shipping included as a goodwill gesture to the enthusiast community here.  (Cut and pasted my Craigslist ad here, pardon the harsh language but sadly its required on CL)

Selling one of 2 New Old Dealer stock (NOS) Brand new, NOT reconditioned, zero miles speedometers.

Choice of one of these 2 beauty's: SC 5301/48 1656 (CW 0-120) or SC 5301/03 1620 (CCW 0-120) These are out of the original packaging and each has a certificate of calibration along with technicians signature that it is accurate and tire and gearing, This so Police departments can use these for traffic cases. Not applicable to normal street bikes, but its a nice bit of nostalgia and not your typical instrument. The range and specs are for "Sporting models" such as Bonneville, Speed twin, Atlas, Gold Star and others.

I am reluctantly selling these due to another project with a short time line, I am not hard up, will not entertain low ball offers and I have other options, Just as happy to put them right back into storage. No ebay sharpies, wheeler dealers, tire kickers, pickers or time wasters. Yes, these are expensive, no I wont take less, and if you find the same or better deal elsewhere jump on it.

$1,000 FIRM! NO TRADES (Except Big fin BSA Goldstar heads, cylinders, BB cylinders, Matchless G50 parts, Norton Manx parts or a Phil Pearson Crank and rods)

No replies to emails with out a valid phone # and I dont text, Send your number, name and a good time to TALK about where and when we can meet.
Remember that any advice received on a free internet forum is generally worth about 1/2 of what you paid for it.
We overcharge every 3rd customer to pass the savings onto you.
You can have High Quality, Low price, and fast turnaround. Pick any 2, Never all 3 at the same time.